I Want to Give
Thank you for considering a gift to the Ruckelshaus Center! Your donation plays a vital role in the Center’s work, allowing us to remain independent and able to respond to key issues. The Center’s neutral guidance can transform conflict to cooperation, but not without you!
Your support enables the Center to maintain its reputation for neutrality and independence, crucial to shepherding the parties in stalemate situations to durable solutions. Your investment in the Center also makes it possible for the Center to grow in smart, strategic directions. Such initiatives include:
- Bringing the Center’s neutral facilitation expertise to advance collaborative problem-solving on health care policy challenges
- Real-world project experiences for UW and WSU faculty, students, and administrators
- Policy forums (such as our Chairman’s Circle and Statesmanship Luncheons) that promote collaboration and bipartisanship in and around Washington State.
I Want to Give!
Gifts are tax-deductible and qualify for donor credit at WSU and/or UW. Gifts over $1,000 make you a member in Bill Ruckelshaus’ Chairman’s Circle, and provide you with complimentary admission to our Chairman’s Circle Luncheon, Statesmanship Luncheon, and other special events. To help bring collaborative university facilitation to make our communities more sustainable and resilient:
- Give online. Click on any of the links below to make your gift today! (Note: these links will take you to the WSU Foundation website, which holds and invests the Ruckelshaus Center Foundation funds on behalf of both universities)
- Pay by telephone. Call the Ruckelshaus Center Foundation during business hours at (206) 428-3021.
- Return this pledge card to: The William D. Ruckelshaus Foundation, 901 5th Avenue Suite 2900, Seattle, WA 98164.
We want you, the most important ingredient in our success, to have options for how your gift gets applied:
The William D. Ruckelshaus Endowment for Excellence Fund serves as a perpetual source of support for the Center’s work to equip citizens of the Pacific Northwest with the tools they need to solve problems together for the long term. To learn more about this $5 million campaign, click here. To make a gift to the Endowment for Excellence, click here.
The William D. Ruckelshaus Enrichment Fund provides the Center with unrestricted support to meet the Center’s most pressing needs and quickly take advantage of emerging opportunities.* Support this ongoing effort by clicking here.
*Unrestricted gifts may be allocated to the Endowment for Excellence depending on Center priorities.
Double your Impact!
Thanks to the generosity of an anonymous donor, gifts to either the Endowment for Excellence or Enrichment funds are matched up to $100,000 per year!
Did you know that many major employers such as Microsoft, Boeing, and Wells Fargo throughout the Pacific Northwest will match your gift to the Center dollar for dollar? Click here to see if your company makes the list.
Your regular, reliable support via monthly gifts (of any size) free up staff to spend less time fundraising and more time helping communities resolve challenges! If you are interested in this option, please contact Development & Communications Coordinator Erin McCarthy at email@example.com to discuss a plan that can work for you.
We want your feedback!
Since you play a key role in the Ruckelshaus Center’s effectiveness, we want to hear why you support the Center, how you’d like us to communicate with you, and if you know of any potential project and outreach opportunities. To schedule a call or sit-down, please contact Development & Communications Coordinator Erin McCarthy at firstname.lastname@example.org.
William D. Ruckelshaus Center Foundation IRS Tax Returns
Updated on February 27, 2017